To sign up for Google Nest Aware, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Home app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the device you want to set up Nest Aware on.
- Tap on the settings icon (gear icon) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Nest Aware.”
- Select your subscription plan based on the number of cameras you have and the amount of video history you want to store.
- Enter your payment information and tap “Subscribe.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Once you’ve subscribed to Nest Aware, you can adjust your settings and preferences, such as enabling or disabling notifications and setting up activity zones, in the same “Nest Aware” section of the Google Home app.
Note that Google Nest Aware is a subscription-based service, and you will be charged on a monthly or annual basis depending on your chosen plan. You can cancel your subscription at any time.