One solution is to check the Recycle Bin on your Dell laptop. If your deleted files are saved on it, you can easily recover them. The second solution is to use a Dell laptop data recovery program in case your deleted files are not in the recycle bin.
Download the Best Dell Data Recovery for Free
Wondershare Recoverit is one of your best ways to recover data from a Dell laptop. Whatever the reason your Dell laptop files were lost, such as intentional or accidental deletion, disk or partition formatting, or system failure, you can easily recover them with Wondershare Recoverit. The easy-to-use and risk-free features of this utility make Dell data recovery hassle-free. Few clicks are required to recover many files from your Dell laptop including images, videos, documents, email files, audio files, archive files, etc.
Your Safe and Reliable Dell Laptop Recovery Software
Recover deleted or lost data from hard drives easily and flexibly.
- Recover lost or deleted files, photos, audio files, music, and emails from any storage media effectively, safely, and completely.
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, USB flash drive, digital camera, and camcorder.
- Enables data recovery of data lost due to sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack or system crash in various situations.
How to Recover Data from Dell Laptop
If you want to recover data from crashed Dell laptop, you can take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer to perform the recovery.
Select recovery mode
Launch Recoverit data recovery software on your Dell laptop and select Deleted Files Recovery mode. If your data is lost due to formatting or lost/deleted partition, you can choose Formatted Hard Drive Recovery or Lost Partition Recovery.
Scan your Dell laptop partition to look for lost files
Here you just need to select the partition from which you want to recover data. Then click “Start” to begin a quick scan.
Recover data from a Dell laptop
After the scan finishes, you will see all recoverable files in the program window. You can check them via “Files of type” or “Path”. You can also preview the found images before recovery.
Finally, all you have to do is select the files you want and click the “Recover” button to save them back to your Dell laptop.
What if you can’t find your desired data using Deleted Files Recovery?
If you can’t find your lost data in Deleted Files Recovery mode, don’t worry. You can select “All-Around Recovery” mode from the main window and run a deep scan over it. It offers better recovery quality and finds more lost files, but the deep scan takes longer time than other modes.
- The reason behind the possible data recovery on your Dell laptop is that those lost files on your Dell laptop are simply inaccessible. They are not permanently lost until they are overwritten by new data.
- Even if you are unable to start your Dell laptop, you can recover data on it by removing the hard drive and connecting it to another computer.
– Advertisement –